- Decorative elements
- Sliding wardrobe doors
- Furniture handles
- Dining room furniture
- Glass products
- Bed backs
coating: nanotech plastic
reverse side white laminated
sheet size: 2800х1300
facade size: 2780х1280
edge connection: glueless seam using Hot Air technology and PUR glue
Anti-fingerprints.Low reflectivity, extremely matte surface.
Warm healing of superficial micro-scratches.
Resistant to dry heat, scratches and abrasion, acid solvents and household chemicals.
Easy to clean.
Facade care rules
The choice of material for kitchen fronts often depends on how difficult this material is to maintain, whether it gets dirty quickly and how easy it is to clean. The durability of facades depends on how they are taken care of.
- When using facades, avoid direct UV rays on the coating so that it does not lose its original color.
- Avoid direct contact with water. Wipe off moisture if it gets on the material.
- Wipe the surface of the facades from dust with a soft cloth slightly moistened with water (flanel, plush, microfiber).
- Grease stains are well removed with a weak 1% soap solution. Do not use ether, acetone, gasoline or other solvents for this purpose.
- Do not use products containing abrasive and aggressive liquids (acids, alkalis, oils) to clean facades. As well as products not intended for furniture care - soda, powder, paste.
- In case of stubborn dirt, we recommend using special cleaning products, which are currently available in a wide range. In addition to cleaning qualities, these products have polishing, protective, preservative, aromatic and other useful properties. In this case, follow the cleaning agent manufacturer's instructions on how and where to use them.
- Do not use a steam cleaner to clean facades and avoid prolonged exposure to thermal radiation (light from powerful lamps, unshielded microwaves, ovens). Excessive moisture can lead to peeling of the coating, and excessive lighting can lead to fading of the facade.
- Glossy surfaces should not be rubbed with brushes or powders. Only soft rags, any detergents and polish. The wax contained in the polish will enhance the shine and create an anti-static property, so that dust will not settle on the furniture.
- Glass cleaners and products labeled “for glossy surfaces” are also good for cleaning glossy facades.